Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Daniel

In my attempt to fill in gaps in the blog from things we did last year, I'm afraid I cannot give you all of the sources for the extra things we did for our lesson on Daniel (Lesson 59) in our The Mystery of History text (Volume I).  However, I will do my best.
This cut and paste activity that described Nebuchadnezzar's dream was found through Pinterest.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the site that I found it on, but a simple Pinterest search should reveal it.
I found this "Overnight with the Lions" word search at www.childrenschapel.org.
This "Daniel and the Lions Den" maze was printed from www.KidsBibleWorksheets.com.
These were all added to our history notebook.

Happy studying!

2 comments:

  1. I found the statue cut and paste http://biblecraftsandactivities.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/nebuchadnezzar-statue.pdf

    ReplyDelete