Sunday, May 21, 2017

"Narnia Night In!"

For fun, after Maggie read the second book of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, we had what we called a "Narnia Night In."  This included both the live (the most recent) and animated versions of the film, and Turkish Delight, the treat Edmund enjoyed so much.  I love still having opportunities to enjoy snuggling with my girl, even if I have to do it under the guise of movie rewards with sweets!
 Next up?  We will start reading the third book in the series, The Horse and His Boy.
Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow thanks for sharing. I loved these books. I'm wondering if my 5 year old would enjoy these yet? He sits through chapter books quite well. My 4 year old plugs his ears unless there is a picture on that page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Elizabeth! I think a five-year-old could definitely enjoy these books! They are full of great imagery and magical beasts! Give it a go!

      Delete