Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Charlotte's Web Snack

It's been a couple of years since we read and completed our book study on Charlotte's Web, but I never posted about it.  I am trying to clear out some folders on my computer and came across these photos of a snack we made when we read this book -- Spiders' Egg Sacs.
 Really, these are just white powdered doughnut holes but they made for an easy, thematic snack to go with this book!  I put three in a snack-sized Ziploc bag, along with a plastic spider ring, and sealed it up.  Once sealed, I printed a little label on the computer and stapled it over the seal of the bag.  Instant fun snack!
The kids squealed!
Add this idea to your spider studies!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute snack! I'll have to remember this because this book is on our upcoming school year's reading list.

    ReplyDelete