Saturday, October 8, 2011

Changes, Changes, Changes ...

You may have noticed a few changes to the blog, like the links below each post.  I'll be making a few other changes as well, especially with how each post is formatted.  When I first started writing this blog, I was really writing it for two reasons:
     1.  To keep Maggie's grandparents up-to-date with our homeschooling                      efforts; and
     2.  To keep myself accountable.
In time, though, so many more of you have plugged in (Thank you!), and I feel like some of these projects and recipes we're doing need a bit more instruction than I've been giving.  So, with that being said, our new posts will (hopefully) have more pictures, more detailed instructions, and a bit less listed underneath the photos.  (In the past, I've listed our entire day's activities at the bottom, but I think if I'm detailing it in pictures and instructions above, there's no need to list it again below.  I will, however, continue to list all the books that we read that go with the themed projects, as well as my resources for worksheets, etc.)  Please forgive any former posts without the new changes.  You can always leave comments on posts if you have any questions or need further instruction on any of these projects.  As always, thank you so much for all of your support!  We appreciate every visit you make!

Sincerely,
Rachel and Mags  :)

2 comments: