Friday, August 26, 2011

Here it is!

So, here it is!  Our new classroom!  (Actually, it's more of a resource room because we won't be doing all of our learning here, just pulling resources from here.)  It's meant to be a sunroom off of our living room but as you homeschoolers know, any extra space is homeschooling space!  I can't wait to add some of Maggie's projects from this year!  Enjoy!

This photo's a bit dark, but you get the idea.
 We can't wait to start using it!
 Another fan pull from Aunt Lainey, her version of 'One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish!'  So cute!
 My computer desk.
(Yes, that is the best website ever up on my computer!  Ha!)
 Makes me want to get to work!  :)

So, that's it, folks!  We can't wait to start using it in just a little over a week! Thanks for peeking in!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lori! I've been watching your Bentos! The ocean theme looks to have been a success! Does she complain when you don't have time to make a Bento? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rachel, I really had some catching up to do with your blog :) Everything looks fantastic, and your organization makes me want to get to work right now! Love Maggie's room too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mary Lee! We've been working hard as we start homeschooling again a week from Tuesday! We can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete