Tuesday, August 2, 2011

5 weeks and counting!

I just got back an hour ago from a homeschooling luncheon for a group that we have joined and it has me excited about all of the things we'll be diving into this year!  Five weeks from today is the start of our new homeschooling year, our 4-year-old Pre-K year.  To be honest, my mind has been on everything else but homeschooling lately, as Al and I have just sold our house, and dealing with all the things that come with it.  I'm happy to say, however, that we'll be in our new place (with my new school room!) in just under two weeks, so we should be in gear and ready to go come September 6th.  At the luncheon, I met some great new people and found a few new resources that I will be able to use to round out our curriculum, so it was a nice way to spend the afternoon.

What are you doing to prepare for the new school year?      

No comments:

Post a Comment