Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend Prep

I have been busy all day preparing our materials for the next two weeks.  I am really excited about them because I have lots of Valentine's Day crafts planned, and we are starting Dinosaurs next week, in time for our trip to Disney in February.  (I wanted to be sure she better understood them so that maybe she won't be afraid of them when we see them at Animal Kingdom.)  She will love our Dinosaurs curriculum!  Here are some of our materials for Weeks 21 and 22:

 And, while I'm blogging, I had to share Maggie's picture of a monster that she drew yesterday.  I thought it was quite good, with the monster's neck bolt to the left and his stitched mouth.  Al and I think she might just have his talent for drawing! 


See you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment