At Forest Friends, thrilled with the fall leaf nametag the teacher made her.
Planting her ryegrass seeds after learning about plants at Forest Friends.
Placing her airplane stickers ...
Adding clouds to her sky ...
1. We went to Forest Friends at the Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve in Auburn where we learned about plants.Letter 'F':
1. We practiced writing big letter 'F' and little letter 'f.'
1. We read Airplanes Soaring! Turning! Diving! by Patricia Hubbell.
2. We read her I Can Fly Planes! board book.
3. We read My First Airplane Ride by Patricia Hubbell.
4. We read Disney's Let’s Go to the Airport! paperback book.
5. We read I Fly by Anne Rockwell.
6. We read I Love Planes! by Philemon Sturges.
7. We read I Wish I Were a Pilot by Stella Blackstone.
8. We read Signs at the Airport by Mary Hill.
9. We played with and placed her 3D airplane stickers.
10. We made paper airplanes and flew them.
11. We made a paper towel tube airplane and flew it against our paper planes.
12. We used cotton to simulate clouds around a plane in the sky.
13. We watched the Cleared for Takeoff DVD that we borrowed from Netfix.
So, tomorrow starts a new curriculum (the letter 'G,' Zoo/Zoo Animals, Shapes, and Halloween Crafts), along with more social activities, including a trip to Preschool Adventures at North Columbus Library. (Maggie looks forward to it every week.) See you then!